On October 25-27 there will be again the two tournaments:
FZ FORZA Finnish Junior 2019
U19 level tournament, being a part of Badminton Europe Junior Circuit 2019, Junior International Series
FZ FORZA Finnish Youth 2019
International tournament for U11, U13, U15 and U17 classes. BE has listed the U15 part of the tournament to be counted into seeding points for EC2020
Otaranta 6, 02150 Espoo, Finland — this is the same tournament hall as in 2017 and 2018 events. It provides 5 elite level courts on the main arena, and 8+5 courts on other parts of the hall.
The tournament takes three days. We will setup the hall on Thursday evening 20:00 onward, and aim aim to start the U19 matches on Friday at 12:30 and the Youth classes from 11:00. The last matches should finish around 15:00 on Sunday.
Organizer: Espoon Sulkapallo-Badminton ry (ESB) & Badminton Finland
Tournament Manager: Mr. Ville Valorinta, tel. +358 40 565 5412
We are pleased to announce that the official tournament hotel is right next to the tournament venue! See more behind Official Forms & Deadlines.
See the Official Forms & Deadlines here.
- 2019-03-23: Facebook Event created. Mark yourself into the FB event and be part of a lottery for FZ FORZA products! Link to the even there: https://www.facebook.com/events/2255291767866993/
- 2019-01-10: Badminton Europe has listed the U15 part of the Finnish Youth tournament to be counted into the seeding points for European Championships 2020 (EC2020)! This is great news, and we’ll expect a good representation of international players to this class.
- 2019-01-07: We are happy to inform that our badminton club will arrange also this year the FZ FORZA FINNISH JUNIOR & YOUTH tournaments!
- 2019-01-01: Many media contents available from previous year’s tournaments on ESB Facebook, follow us there! https://www.facebook.com/espoonsulkapallo/
- 2019-01-01: Through back to 2018 tournament — photos taken by Esa Lahtinen, here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Knzs2gjTTxJERLnn8 (these are free to use, just photo credit Esa Lahtinen when using)